Monday, January 3, 2011

What I got for Christmas



Hello!
I hope you all had a great Christmas and having a wonderful new year so far! I thought I would do a post on what I got for Christmas this year. I got:
Misses Potts Tea Set,










Molly and Kit's Table and Chairs,




























Mini Josefina and the Josefina book set,










Josefina's table and chairs(this was really my mom's present :-)),














Rebecca's Sideboard(it holds alot of stuff!),















Josefina's Chest(also my mom's),













Felicity's Clothes Press,Molly's Chifforobe,AND












RAPUNZEL!!
She is so pretty! Her hair really long and amazing! I will post more pics of her soon! :-)

I also got Kathleen's pie baking set,harmonica set,and overalls,Rebecca's Phonograph(so cute!),the Tangled soundtrack,a Bop It!(that game is so much fun :-)),doll clothes from the craft fair my mom was saving,Mickey Mouse planner,a neckless,bracelet,money,Nancy Drew Case Files book,and the Wilderness outfit from AG.

I hope you all had a very good Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I got Julie for Christmas... I love your blog it is fantastic. I saw your youtube video.. PHENOMENAL!!! Please look at my friend's youtube, cinderella123sb. Don't look at her videos, but my contest entry. Do you like them? Please please please follow me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda! :) Thanks for following my blog...I got your giveaway entry, too.

    I love your Rapunzel doll! She has such a sweet face, and her hair is beautiful! I'd love to get the Belle doll in the same line. Someday, perhaps. :)

    Btw, my middle daughter got really excited when she saw your header(her very favorite is Snow White). :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment if you want. I would really appresiate it! :-) Remember to use kind words and have fun!