Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Been Busy!


Sorry I haven't written in over a month! Ahhh! What is happening to me?! Haha! :)
Well,I've started school(11th grade),been sewing(clothes for me and my dolls),crocheting and loom knitting hats(I'm going to donate them to these people),went to San Antonio,playing/taking pictures of the dolls,and getting ready for Halloween! I have some costumes to get ready for the dolls. I'm going to be a zombie Groucho Marx. :)

My Dad has been putting shelves,that he made for me,in my room.Here is a picture of the book shelves. They go all the way around my bathroom door! It holds all my AG books,fairy books,and many others. There is even room to have Molly's stage and the mini doll house on there.

I have a few more post to make so be sure to stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment if you want. I would really appresiate it! :-) Remember to use kind words and have fun!