Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Party Questionare

Of,Horsefeathers is having a blog party. Here are my answers to some of the questions.
  • Favorite season, and why?
I love all the seasons! They are each special in their own way. I love the cold of winter,the aliveness of spring,the warmth and the do-nothingness of summer and chrispness of fall.
  • How would you describe your personal style?
Vintage or vintage with a modern twist. But I also dress modern. It depends on what I feel like.
  • What's one weird thing you can do? (The stranger the better!)
When I cross my eyes,one eye stays straight while the other will look in a different direction.
  • Rain or shine?
Shine,but I love rainy days,too because they are so cozy.

  • Favorite music?
I love Big Band and rock and pop. And Disney music!

  • Who do you admire/look up to?
I look up to my mom and dad,the American Girl characters,Walt Disney,Rapunzel,and many others.
  • You've just won an unlimited lifetime supply of... what?
AMERICAN GIRL THINGS!!!!!!
  • If you were an animal, what would you be?
I would want to be a horse or a bunny. I just like those animals. :)
  • If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do with your time?
I would spend as much time with my family and friends as I could at Disney World!My dolls would be there too,of coarse. ;)

  • You're now a gazillionaire... where do you go to spend your money?
I will spend it on American Girl,books,sewing and crocheting supplies,and trips to Disney World.
  • Classical music: love it or hate it?
    I guess love it. I like the fast classical songs and classic classical music,like Mozart.
  • Phobias?
I'm scared of needles and things that might poke my eye. They just make me feel unconfortable. :-P
  • Hop on a plane and go live somewhere for a year... where is it, and why?
Disney World! I feel so happy there and it is like time stops,magic rushes over you,and all you can do is smile your heart out. :) I wish I was there right now.
  • Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
Introvert.
  • Would you/do you perform on stage?
No way! I would be too scared.


On another note,today is my birthday! I will try to post pictures of all my presents later this week.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with rainy days being cozy. I ♥ them. :) And, happy birthday! Today is my younger sister's birthday as well. :)

    ~Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope your sisters birthday was a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment if you want. I would really appresiate it! :-) Remember to use kind words and have fun!