Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Birthday

My birthday was yesterday! My mom made me homemade cinnimon rolls,hashbrown casserole(for dinner)and a honeybun cake. Yum! Thank you Mommy!
My brother made me an awesome birthday sign with 'Adventure Time' and 'Regular Show' characters all over it. It was really awesome.
For presents,I got Ivy,Addy's bed,trunk,table and chairs,Molly's Tea Set,Julie's locker,and mini Felicity(the 25th anniversary one) from my parents. And I got Julie from Grandma last Friday.




Me with my presents.


I think had a pretty good birthday. It was also Rebecca's birthday. We were birthday buddies! :-D

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Miranda! :D It sounds like you had lots of fun!!! :)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment if you want. I would really appresiate it! :-) Remember to use kind words and have fun!